The Trust has six strategic objectives for 2018-21:
- To invest and support projects within the historic environment which will contribute to the economic regeneration and resilience of Stirling’s city centre and make Stirling City a better place to live, visit and invest.
- To promote a wider understanding, enjoyment and appreciation of Stirling City’s historic built environment.
- To safeguard the quality and condition of Stirling City’s historic built environment, to enhance its sense of place.
- To work with others to amplify the impact of wider initiatives to improve Stirling City.
- To be open, responsive, transparent, effective and efficient in our work.
- To identify skills gaps and support training of those involved in the repair and management of Stirling City’s historic built environment.
Find out more about our current objectives in our Business Plan. Find out more about the work of the Traditional Buildings Health Check – download Traditional Buildings Health Check Pilot Review.