The Trust has five strategic objectives for 2015-18:
- To invest and support projects within the historic environment which will contribute to the economic regeneration and resilience of Stirling’s city centre and make Stirling City a better place to live, visit and invest.
- To promote a wider understanding, enjoyment and appreciation of Stirling City’s historic built environment.
- To safeguard the quality and condition of Stirling City’s historic built environment, to enhance its sense of place.
- To work with others to amplify the impact of wider initiatives to improve Stirling City.
- To be open, responsive, transparent, effective and efficient in our work.
Find out more about our current objectives in our Action Plan.