Job Opportunity: Marketing & Membership Officer
Stirling City Heritage Trust is a Scottish charity and company limited by guarantee funded by Historic Environment Scotland and Stirling Council. Set up in 2004, it is one of 7 City Heritage Trusts operating in Scotland.
The Traditional Buildings Health Check is a unique project offering a proactive repair and maintenance service to owners of traditional properties in Stirling. This membership service is not-for-profit and is funded by Historic Environment Scotland. This is a unique opportunity to work on the first project of its kind in Scotland.
As Membership & Marketing Officer you would administer and market the service including:
- Primary responsibility for day-to day management of the TBHC membership service including membership enquiries and applications, and programming of the inspection service.
- Processing of membership finance including invoicing membership fees and financial record keeping.
- Promoting the TBHC service including design and delivery of the TBHC Marketing Plan.
- Design and delivery of membership events and newsletters.
- Keeping the MS Access database up to date and run reports.
- Regularly update and develop the TBHC website, and social media accounts.
- Monitor and evaluate the service on agreed project outcomes.
To meet this role, the Trust is seeking an individual with the following:
- Experience in developing a marketing strategy and delivery of marketing plans.
- Experience of working with membership organisations.
- Ability to work well with the public.
- Sound administrative skills.
- Well organised with excellent task/project planning skills.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise effectively with building owners, project partners and TBHC team members.
- Strong ITC skills.
- An enthusiastic, self-driven approach with the ability to work proactively.
If you are interested in this job opportunity for a marketing and membership officer download the application pack below.
Application Pack (all – ZIP file)
Application pack – individual documents
Contents of Application Pack
1. Job Description
2. Job application form
3. Occupational Health Job Analysis Form
4. Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
5. Job Applicant Privacy Notice
6. SCHT/TBHC information sheet
Closing Date: Monday 25 October 2021, 12 noon
Interview date: week beginning 1 November 2021