Membership & Marketing Officer for Traditional Buildings Health Check
Salary range: £25,000-£29,000. Fixed term until 31 March 2021.
As Membership & Marketing Officer you would administer and market the service including:
- Primary responsibility for day-to day management of the TBHC membership service including membership enquiries and applications, and programming of the inspection service.
- Process membership finance including invoicing membership fees and financial record keeping.
- Promote and market the TBHC service including design and delivery of the TBHC Marketing Plan.
- Design and delivery quarterly membership events and prepare members’ newsletters.
- Regularly update and develop the TBHC website, and the TBHC Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Monitor and evaluate the service on agreed project outcomes.
To meet this role the Trust is seeking an individual with the following:
- Experience in developing marketing strategy and delivery of marketing plans.
- Experience of working with membership organisations.
- Experience of working with the public.
- Sound administrative skills.
- Well organised with excellent task/project planning skills.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise effectively with building owners, project partners and TBHC team members.
- Strong ITC skills.
- An enthusiastic, self-driven approach with the ability to work proactively.
Please download the attached 7 documents or contact the Trust on 01786 498462/ email
Closing Date: Monday 24th September 2018, 12 noon
Interview date: 1st or 2nd October 2018